Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
Presentation by Daryl Peck re: Borrowing Summary of Proposals and Recommendation of Award
Presentation by T.J. Figaniak re: Rittenhouse Force Main
Discussion/Update on Status
Consider introduction of of an Ordinance for false fire alarms
Consider appointments to open positions on Township Boards and Commissions
Consider adopting Resolution # 20-1650 re: Emergency Management Plan update
Consider granting permission for staff to advertise bid for Alexander Drive Basin Retrofit Project
- Recognize individuals that are taxpayers or residents of West Norriton Township wishing to offer comment.
- Require the name and address of such persons wishing to comment.
- Permit each individual at minimum one (1) opportunity to speak. The President may require an individual who has already spoken to wait until all others wishing to speak have had the opportunity before permitting an additional opportunity to speak. Once all others have had the opportunity to speak, the President shall determine whether time would allow for additional comment from the individual wishing to speak. Such a determination shall be based solely on the factor of time and shall not be based on the content or viewpoint of the particular individual(s) seeking additional opportunity to speak.
- Provide for a five (5) minute maximum for each individual to offer public comment. There shall be no ceding or assigning of time. In no case shall a time limit of fewer than two (2) minutes be designated. It may be requested that a spokesperson from a group address the Board of Commissioners.
- Preserve order by prohibiting disruptive conduct including, but not limited to, speaking by any person who is not, at that time, taking part in public comment.
Environmental Advisory Council (EAC) - March 5th @ 7:00 PM
Human Relations Commission - March 26th @ 7:00 PM