Contractor Information

All contractors performing commercial work, along with all electrical and plumbing contractors both residential and commercial, are required to be registered with the township. When these contractors license with the township they are required to show proof from another municipality that they hold a license for that trade. They are also required to provide the township with a copy of their liability insurance showing West Norriton Township as a holder.

If you are a contractor, please fill out our Contractor Licensing Form (PDF).