Public Utilities

Street Light Repairs

Residents should call West Norriton Township's Public Works Department at (610) 631-0450 regarding all street light repair issues.

Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission (PUC) Complaints

PUC informal complaints may be registered by calling 1-800-782-1110 or by visiting the Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission website.

The formal complaint process involves a legal proceeding before a Commission administrative law judge. Further information on the formal complaint process and necessary forms to file can be downloaded.


Power Outages- 1-800-841-4141
Gas Emergencies/Odors- 1-800-841-4141
Call Before You Dig - 811
Customer Service- 1-800-494-4000

PA American Water

Customer Service - 1-800-565-7292
Call Before You Dig- 811


Traditional/copper telephone, DSL Internet - 1-800-640-4155
FiOS telephone/Internet/TV - inquiries, new orders - 1-888-GET-FIOS (1-888-438-3467)
FiOS telephone/Internet/TV - billing, repair - 1-800-553-1555


Service Related Issues - 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
Billing Issues - 610-667-8880